Monday, April 25, 2011

Presentation Reflection


Watch our Prezi at: http://prezi.com/ltd96tjbiajm/hypertext/
I am going to categorize this presentation as a success! Mostly! I mean, I am relatively content with the way we presented our piece and the points we got across. I do think that we offered a coherent explanation of the chapter. However, structurally, I wish we could have been on more solid ground together. I enjoy giving oral presentations, and enjoy them more when I feel fully prepared for them and what they will entail.
For my part, I was happy with the video that I chose and the screenshots from eBay and Wikipedia. I also felt comfortable with explaining my points when Dr. Lay asked questions. What I wish didn't happen was the typos, because of my self-diagnosed spelling obsession. I'm very irritated by typos…
If we had more time, we could have had a more cohesive presentation and worked together more. But considering we absolutely didn't, I can't complain as much as I usually would. A plus side to this was that when each of us brought up points, they were open to disagreement within the group and we had a positive response when ideas clashed. I was happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.